At Shampooch we always strive to give our customers the highest quality grooming experience and care. We will not, under any circumstances, cause discomfort to your pets and all grooms will accommodate their comfort level, which may lead to a different groom then intended.
In an effort to ensure clarity on our processes, please read the following Shampooch Policies:
- We require 24 hours notice for cancellations or missed appointments or there will be an additional fee of $25 at your next visit.
- DUE TO THE HIGH DEMAND OF OUR SATURDAY APPOINTMENTS, THERE WILL BE A FULL GROOM CHARGE APPLIED TO ANY MISSED OR SHORT NOTICE CANCELLATIONS. - price is subject to the groom that was scheduled.
- Please make sure to be on time for your appointments, otherwise it will put your groomer behind for the next appointment. Clients later than 15 minutes for their appointment will need to reschedule and may be charged a fee of $25 their next visit.
- All dogs are expected to be picked up within 1-2 hours of being finished as we do have limited space. Please let us know if you can't pick your dog up right away when booking and we will try to accommodate as best as we can.
- We do have the right to refuse service if we feel either the groomer or pet may be harmed in the grooming process.
- When clients bring their pets to us with a highly matted coat, we as the groomers have the pets best interest at heart. While we do our best to give our clients their preferred haircut, we will refuse to brush out any matting we feel may harm your pet and cause it discomfort. Your pets safety and well being come first at Shampooch.
- As we are working with live animals and things out of our control can slow down the grooming process, we would like the clients to be respectful in the event that things take more time than expected. We always try to finish our grooms within a reasonable amount of time but on occasion, we need to take longer on certain animals and can't rush through the grooms because we are working with sharp instruments which can be dangerous. Please leave yourselves the appropriate time between your grooming appointment(s) and keep in mind that we typically require 2-4 hours although it is not an exact science. Rushing could cause injuries to your pets which isn't good for anyone.
*Please note that when appointments are missed without notice, it can be difficult to fill the appointment times. Our groomers work on a commission based salary and it affects their time and livelihood. Please help us ensure we can provide the best groomers possible by respecting the schedule agreed upon. Thank you for understanding.