We are open again!
We are happy to announce we are open again and we do have a few new procedures to make things safe for everyone.
1) We now have a locked door policy so when you arrive for your appointment please knock on the door and we will come let you in. Please be aware only 1 client in the store at one time. We also will be disinfecting door between clients for everyone’s safety.
2) We will ask you when you arrive to remove all your dogs collars and leashes and take them home with you and we will take them back with one of our leashes.
3) We will not be accepting cash at this time just credit/debit.
4) There will be NO WALK IN SERVICES so anyone looking for nail trims, face trims, foot trims etc must now make an appointment for those as well
5) Any and all appointments made before we closed down to Covid 19 have been cancelled and you will have to reschedule. Currently we are only allowing people to book no more than 8 weeks in advance just until we know for sure we are all good to continue working.
We appreciate everyone’s cooperation at this time and can’t wait to see all our wonderful and patient clients.
At Shampooch grooming, making sure you and your pet have the best experience possible is our highest priority.
We groom your pets from start to finish, which means their appointment typically lasts 2-4 hrs, depending on which services are being provided. When your pets are ready we call you and you can pick them up right away. Customers can also feel more comfortable knowing we are a small salon and take only a limited number of pets per day. We believe in quality not quantity. Our groomers are very gentle and excellent with the puppies and seniors, there is a viewing window so you can see us working. All that and having good customer service and exceptional grooming skills makes us an excellent choice for your pet.
We are no longer accepting any new large dogs as we are at full capacity.
© 2011-2014 Shampooch Grooming. Site design by Wildfield Design